Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

A Diablo-flash!

I never thought i wold see a flas of one of my favourite games ever.. Almost mde me shed a tear.. Good job, sir!

Gonads Wiimix Gonads Wiimix

Slick!

Yeah, I too think that the namechange to "Wii" was.. Dumb... They gotta be kitting! And this song was used to the same concept a while ago. But your where better!

Balloon Fight 99 Balloon Fight 99

99 Luftaballons, eh?

The original song is better. And this wasnt much of a flash either.. And Krull Productions? I know that from somewhere? Krussidull?

LoZ-Dead and Loving it! LoZ-Dead and Loving it!

Another one?

Hmm... This is the second flash that is directly copied from VGcats. Not to originalt there tho, but pretty good, considering this wanst your idea.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

I like that song!

But where can i get it? i had it once, but it somehow disapeared. Could you please tell me where to find it? Pretty please?

StealthBeast responds:

Its in my commentary lol. The second edit down. thanks for the review!

All Your Base DX 2006 All Your Base DX 2006

Kick ass!

Way better than the original, and that one was damn good too! And is AYB realy 5 years old? Time fly by when you have fun!

Sonucais responds:

Yes, 5 Years Old.

Metroid Shadows part1 Metroid Shadows part1

Damn good!

That was some good stuff there! man, i cant get how you came up with the pirate playing Tetris, that was so funny!

P4T12ICK responds:

Thnx for that =)

Du Hast + Rodents Du Hast + Rodents

Awesome!

Mixing Rammstein and rodents is something ive never seen before.
BTW, i was someone in the comment that said that "Du hast mich" means "You hate me" probolby becouse the german words "Hast" (have) and "Hasst" is so darn alike echother. Great concept, but perhaps ypu shouldd put some more work into the drawing next time. Otherwise, it rocks ass!

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

OMFG!

pacman song that actualy speaks to me? never imagined that i would encounter that! reminds a bit of me while playing tho...

swedish tutorial 001 swedish tutorial 001

Hehe!

fan, de där var en väldigt grundläggande och... grunddlig förklaring på flash. Iofs, man lärde ej inge nytt, mne likväl pisskul!

ZombieToaster responds: